Vacuum gauges for rough and fine vacuum - with integrated, chemically resistant vacuum sensors. Ideal for the monitoring of vacuum processes. They are designed for harsh conditions in chemical laboratories and industry. Chemically resistant sensors in a robust housing provide reliable measurements.
The illuminated displays of both vacuum gauges enable comfortable reading. The product is delivered ready for use.
- Compact design with integrated sensors.
- One piece equipment for direct connect at point of interest.
- Chemically resistant, heavy duty vacuum sensors.
- Highly reliable at harsh laboratory conditions even in case of very aggressive chemicals.
- High repeatability and long-term accuracy under all typical conditions.
- Reliable and repeatable results.
- Illuminated display.
- Easy to read.
- Display with menu driven handling.
- Easy to use e. g. for unit settings.
|Mains supply:||100 to 230 V, ~ 50 to 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||103 x 62 x 50 mm|
|Vacuum connection:||KF DN 16 / hose nozzle DN 6 / 10 mm|
Chemically resistant ceramic diaphragm sensor for measurement in the rough vacuum range. VACUU·VIEW provides gas-independent pressure indication with precise capacitive readout.
- Highest precision and chemical resistance in the range from atmosphere down to 0.1 mbar.
- Ideal gauge for all rough vacuum applications.
|Measuring range:||1100 to 0.1 mbar (hPa)|
825 to 0.075 torr
|Principle of measurement:||ceramic diaphragm sensor with capacitive readout|
|Measuring accuracy:||± 1 mbar (hPa)|