The Dispensette® S
bottletop dispensers combine innovative ideas with proven technology and makes dispensing safer and convenient.
- Discharge tube, with or without recirculation valve.
- Valve system: no additional sealing rings required; this greatly facilitates cleaning and preparations for autoclaving.
- Simple priming by optimised flow channels.
- Less dispensing force - especially with large volume instruments.
- Safe volume setting with internal scalloped track (analog-adjustable instruments).
- Pivoted screw cap: does not disturb dispensing.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C.
- Easy to calibrate and adjust in order to comply with ISO 9001 and GLP guidelines.
- Easy to dismantle for cleaning.
- Replacable filling and discharge valve with safety bulb (locks when discharge tube is not assembled).
- The 360° rotatable valve block allows the bottle label to face the user.
- Telescoping filling tube adjusts easily to different size bottles.
- DE-M marking.
The mechanical volume setting is easy to read and ensures accurate and reproducible volume control. Easy Calibration Technique for calibration adjustment in seconds without tools. A calibration flag indicates changes from factory settings.Analog:
Rapid and safe volume setting with internal scalloped track. Simple calibration adjustment with a supplied tool.Fixed:
For standard applications. Simple calibration adjustment with a supplied tool.Items supplied:
Bottletop dispenser, DE-M marking, with performance certificate, telescoping filling tube, recirculation valve and recirculation tube (optional), mounting tool and adapters of PP
Ideal for dispensing organic solvents, incl. chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons (e. g. trichlorofluoroethane and dichloromethane), acids like concentrated HCl and HNO3
(except HF), trifluoroacetic acid (TFA), tetrahydrofuran (THF) and peroxides.