The R-100 rotary evaporator system consisting of the Rotavapor®
R-100 rotary evaporator, interface I-100 and the vacuum pump V-100 represents a straightforward and user-friendly complete evaporation system for all basic evaporation applications. As an option, the system can be extended by the addition of a recirculating chiller (F-100 / F-105) for lower water consumption and optimised process parameters.
- Entry-level model that provides the essential evaporation functions with high quality standards.
- User-friendly design.
- Small footprint saves valuable lab space.
- Ergonomic handle, practical combi-clip and intuitive operation.
- 2 different glass apparatuses available with or without plastic coating (P + G).
- Simple detachment of flask and removal of vapor duct.
- User-friendly operation due to ergonomic manual lift.
- Immediate adjustment of heating temperature and rotation speed.
- Saves resources thanks to option of adding a recirculating chiller.
- Precise and extensively proven vacuum control by vacuum pump V-100 and the optional interface I-100 for user-friendly and intuitive operation with self-explanatory user interface.
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
617 x 502 x 898 mm (with condenser)
480 x 502 x 626 mm (without condenser)
|Weight:||18 to 19 kg|
20 to 280 min-1
|Max. flask capacity:|
Ground-glass joint size:
NS 29 / 32
low-noise, chemical-resistant vacuum pump for pumping gases of all types
1.5 m3 / h
control unit for precise vacuum control
20 to 95 °C (water) max. flask size 4 l
300 W at 10 °C
|F-105:||530 W at 15 °C|
390 W at 10 °C
120 W at 0 °C