These stirrers are ideal for demanding tasks which have to be reproducible and documentable. The huge number of additional features and operation modes allows for a perfect adjustment to your individual application.
- Accurate torque indication shows any viscosity changes.
- Constant speed even under changing loads.
- Digital 3.2" touch-display made of glass for ease of operation: allows for pre-programmed profiles, saves these profiles in memory, interval operation, watch rpm and torque graph life, timer / countdown / real time settings.
- Motor provides max. power at min. noise level (50 db).
- RS232 or USB interface to save all process data in a digital file.
- Safe start and stop of operation via slide touch panel made of glass to avoid unintended stirring.
- Sealed housing guarantees longevity and maintenance-free 24-hour operation in an aggressive environment.
- Free software for all Hei-TORQUE Precision models to automate and to save all process parameters.
- Unique Quick-Chuck for immediate and convenient 'one-hand' impeller changing - without tools.
- With overtemperature sensor.
- Increased safety with individual performance control: set the intensity of the starting operation, the max. rotational speed and the max. torque limit.
- The sealed panel made of glass increases the tightness of the entire housing.
- 3 years warranty.
- 10 years lifespan.
|No. of speed gears:||2|
|Speed ranges:||10 to 400 min-1|
200 to 2000 min-1
|Max. stirring capacity H2O:||100 l|
|Dimensions unit (W x H x D):||93 x 350 x 247 mm|
|Dimensions rod (Ø x L):||13 x 160 mm|
|Analogue / digital interface:||USB and RS232|
|Counter / timer:||yes|
|Speed indicator:||digital colour 3.2"|
|Overload protection:||automatic cut-out|
|Motor protection:||KTY temperature control software|
|Permissible running time:||continuous operation|
|Max. Ø shaft:||10.5 mm|
|Ambient temperature range:|
Protection class (DIN EN 60529):
|5 to 31 °C at 80 % rel. humidity, 32 to 40 °C linearly decreasing to 50 % humidity|