Heating and cooling thermostats with temperatures from - 90 up to 3 300 °C for professional use in research, application engineering and production. Intuitive operation, powerful, broad temperature range.
- Removable Command remote control with graphic LCD allows for an easy and intuitive operation and quick setting changes.
- RS-232- / 485 interface integrated.
- Software LAUDA Wintherm plus included as standard: control of thermostats and data recording via PC.
- Patented SmartCool system: up to 75 % energy saving with digital cooling management.
- PowerAdapt system for adjustment of the power consumption.
- 2 insert ports can be combined with 8 different interface modules: high level of flexibility for the user allowing for broad range of system integration.
- Pump connections on the side and rear.
- Easy distribution of the pump flow by means of bypass valve: simultaneous connection of 2 external applications.
- High-performance pressure-suction pump (Varioflex pump) with 8 pump levels.
- Up to 3.5 kW (at 230 V) heating power - even on all cooling thermostats via SmartCool system: rapid heating achieved.
- Optional warranty of 36 month available.
- Temperature control for chemical synthesis.
- Tests on electronic components at different temperatures.
- Temperature control of measuring structures in process technology.
- Heating and cooling of glass reactors.
The P 26 C, P 40 C and P 50 C heating thermostats have large baths. The intuitive operation guidance system allows complex thermostating functions, particularly those with internal thermostating processes and the ability to edit programmes rapidly. A circulation chamber on the P 40 and P 50 ensures good mixing in the bath and thus guarantees good temperature homogeneity.Items supplied:
Bath cover (not with P 40 C and P 50 C), 2 nipples and 4 closing plugs for pump connections, 2 nipples for cooling coil, software Wintherm Plus.
|Temperature stability:||± 0.01 K|
|Heating power:||3.5 kW|
|Max. pump pressure:||P 12 C: 1.1 bar (pressure pump)|
rest: 0.7 bar
|Max. pump suction:||P 12 C: without|
rest: 0.4 bar
|Max. pump flow (pressure):||P 12 C: 32 l / min (pressure pump)|
rest: 25 l / min
|Max. pump flow (suction):||P 12 C: without|
rest: 23 l / min
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|