Handy infrared camera for portable measuring tasks.
Due to its compact design, the TC-1 is especially suitable in the fields of quality control, maintenance and early error detection. The contact-free measurement allows for a thermographic survey of electrical components and their connectors under load. Temperature sensitive components such as PC boards and microchips are constantly verifiable during assembly operations. The TC-1 reliably measures temperatures at gearboxes, warehouses, motors and pumps for an early detection of overheating damages and premature wear.
- Thermography sensor 'made in Germany'.
- Large colour display: 40 x 50 mm.
- Large temperature range.
- Image format BMP (Windows Bitmap).
- Video recording.
- Adjustable emissivity.
- Audible and visual threshold alarms (HI-LOW).
- Moving parts (paper webs, tyres etc.).
- Detect defective components in the control cabinet.
- Maintenance: early error detection on motors, warehouses and pumps.
- Leckage search at exhaust systems, compressors etc.
- Heating ventilation: fast detection of insulation damages etc..
|Thermal resolution:||32 x 31|
|Temperature range:||- 20 to + 250 °C|
|Measuring rate:||9 Hz|
|Emission range:||0.95 standard - adjustable 0.1 to 1 in 0.01 steps|
|Spectrale response:||8 to 14 µm|
|Accuracy:||± 2 % or 2 °C whichever is greater|
|Field of view:||40 x 40 degree|
|Working temperature:||0 to + 50 °C|
|Battery life:||typically 6 h operating time|
|Battery:||4 x 1.5 V AA size|
|Dimensions:||233.68 x 94.65 x 74.03 mm|
|Weight:||450 g (without packing)|
|Functions:||micro-SD card 8 GB for > 25000 images, date-time-setup, adjustable emissivity 0.10 to 1.00, HI-LOW alarm|