Stemi 305 is a compact Greenough stereomicroscope with 5:1 zoom. Equally suited to the biology classroom, research lab or on the industrial shop floor.
Observe samples as they are: in real 3D, distortion free and crisp in contrast, with no preparation required. Then images can be shared. Easy-to-use microscope, where everything is integrated: long-life LED illumination, reflected and transmitted light and documentation. For documentation images can be snaped simply with the integrated 1.2 MPx Wi-Fi camera and shared using Labscope, the iPad imaging app. Alternatively, a conventional phototube can be used to have access to all Axiocam cameras and free ZEN lite imaging software.
- Everything integrated into Stemi 305 stand - no additional cables or boxes.
- Stemi 305 microscope sets for education, lab and industry ensure optimised object illumination.
- Easily select and mix the integrated LED illuminations (vertical and oblique reflected light, so as transmitted light).
- Large working distance and object fields - examine whole living samples.
- Shadow-free, homogeneous illumination provided by the vertical LED spot of Stemi 305 as well as the flexible alignment of the microscope with tilting arm stand U.
- Integrated wireless camera and router option with Labscope - the iPad imaging app where you can create your own virtual classroom and share your images.
- All Stemi 305 zoom bodies are equipped with an integrated vertical illumination to observe holes or cavities.
- All LED illuminators K - even Stemi 305 cam with integrated camera - are powered by the electronics of stands K.
- Spot K LED, zoomable and heightadjustable for oblique, bright field and grazing light.
- Flat transmitted light stand for bright and dark field (of stand K Edu), polariser / analyser equipment optional.
- Mirror based TL unit of stand K Lab to look at uncoulored, transparent samples in crisp oblique light.
- Double arm gooseneck - for dissections in reflected light.
- Optional: polariser / analyser.
- Ergo hand rest for relaxed posture.
- ESD safe by antistatic surface treatment of stand K Mat.
- Segmentable ringlight to quickly find scratches, defects, residues.
- Integrated near vertical spot to inspect e. g. drill or thread holes.
|Operation concept:||stereo microscope, Greenough design with 5:1 zoom range|
|Zoom bodies:||Stemi 305 binocular (all zoom bodies incl. eyepieces 10x/23 Br. foc)|
Stemi 305 trino, phototube with fixed division 50/50 to the left, integrated camera adapter 0.5x and c-mount interface
Stemi 305 cam with integrated 1.2 MPx Wi-Fi camera
|Magnification range:||8.0x to 40x with basic version (10x eyepieces), using interchangeable optics, all magnifications from 4x to 200x are accessible|
|200 Lp / mm basic version; up to 400 Lp / mm with interchangeable optics|
110 mm basic version; up to 185 mm using interchangeable optics
|Max. object field:|
Interface to Stemi mount:
|29 mm basic version; up to 58 mm using interchangeable optics|
76 mm (international)
Stemi carriers for column 32 mm:
|PL10x / 23 Br. foc (incl.), PL16x / 14 Br. foc, W25x / 10 foc|
Stemi mount with drive, stemi mount tiltable 0 to 90°
|Bench top stands (*= dimensions as Model K):||model K, 200 x 310 mm, column 250 mm with drive, travel 145 mm|
model K Mat*, reflected light LED electronics, ESD feature: antistatic
model K Edu*, reflected light electronics, flat TL base (bright field / dark field)
|model K Lab*, reflected light electronics, mirror TL base (bright field / dark field / oblique)|
model N, 440 x 360 mm, column Ø 32 mm / height 350 mm
|Boom stands:||model A; ball bearing double-arm model SDA; tilting arm model U|
|Stages:||sliding stage circular, ball-and-socket stage, rotating polarisation stage|
|LED illuminators K:||spot K LED, double spot K (selfcarrying), segmentable ringlight K. Controller K for standalone use of Stemi 305 cam, integrated vertical illumination or ringlight K|
|Direct LED illuminators:||VisiLED ringlights, segmentable; double arm LED spot for column 32|
|Cold light sources:||CL4500 LED (CRI 90) with various light guides for highest brightness or special contrasts, e. g. goosenecks, ringlights, line or area light, diffusor|
|Transmitted light illuminators:||transmitted light mirror accessory for stand N (BF, DF, oblique)|
|Polarisation:||polarisation filters for ringlights, spots and transmitted light units|