Temperature monitoring and quality data documentation in the transport of foods and pharmaceutical goods. Safe monitoring of temperature, humidity and shock.
- Clear indication of alarms: display and LEDs show a violation of limit values during transport.
- Convenient readout: a PDF report with the transport data is created immediately on connection of the data logger to the USB interface of a computer (suitable for long-term archiving acc. to PDF / A standard).
- Easy, intuitive operation: the 'Start' button begins data recording, 'Stop' ends it.
- Mobile readout / printout on site with an NFC-capable Android smartphone.
- Data transfer from the data logger to a compatible Testo printer also functions wirelessly via NFC.
- Easy configuration via pre-installed file, with which the configuration of the data loggers is easy - no download, installation or user interface.
- IT-safe: the data loggers work securely without software installation or download, so that IT problems are triggered neither by the firewall nor the virus scanner.
- Readout via NFC.
- Automatic PDF generation.
- Temperature calibration certificate.
- EN 12830 certified.
- HACCP certified.
- Compatible with testo ComSoft CFR 21 Part 11 Software.
|Battery:||exchangeable / ER2450T|
|Measuring range:||- 80 to + 70 °C|
|Accuracy:||± 0.8 °C (- 80 to - 35.1 °C)|
± 0.5 °C (- 35 to + 70 °C)
|Storage temperature:||- 80 to + 70 °C|
|Measurement rate:||1 min to 24 h|
|Protection class:||IP 67|