For fast, reliable and precise rheological measurements with max. ease of operation - the rheometer for quality control.
The HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ rheometer is the instrument of choice for acquiring simple viscosity curves or for complex rheological investigations covering measurements of low viscous liquids up to highly viscous pastes. Used as a stand-alone unit or controlled by software, its size and footprint make the HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ a portable unit for mobile use or as an important tool in the quality control laboratory.
- Ready for use in seconds in any configuration needed.
- Quick bayonet mountings for short pre and post handling time per measurement.
- USB memory stick for job and data transfer between instrument and PC (optional: HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ RheoApp™ is required).
- Ease of use and intelligent guidance to users.
- Smart lift function for convenient, accurate and reproducible gap setting.
- Measuring geometries designed for optimised handling and easy exchange.
- Correct and precise sample filling for parallel plates.
- Sophisticated design for easy exchange between different measuring configurations.
- Highly dynamic, powerful EC motor for enhanced measuring flexibility.
- Exchangeable self-contained Peltier or liquid controlled temperature modules.
- Broad scope of measuring geometries.
- Multiple ways of operation as standalone unit, with HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ RheoApp™ or fully software controlled.
- Touchscreen display for visualisation of numerical and graphical measurement results.
- Intelligent user guidance for measuring and evaluation procedures, selection of suitable jobs with indication of available measuring range.
- 'Connect Assist' quick coupling of measuring geometries and temperature modules with perfect alignment, automatic recognition and feedback for measuring optimisation.
- 'Temperature Assist' rapid real sample temperature control based on a dynamic heat transfer model.
Package for liquids
HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ rheometer, liquid temperature module TM-LI-C32, cup CCB25 DIN, rotor CCB25 DIN/Ti.Package for liquids and pastes
HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ rheometer, Peltier temperature module TM-PE
-C32 with heat exchanger HXiQ, cup CCB25 DIN, rotor CCB25 DIN/Ti, measuring plate insert, 1.0 mm caliper, gap setting tool, parallel plates consisting of TMP35 and rotor P35/Ti.Package for yield point determination
HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ rheometer, universal container holder for original containers, rotor FL22 4B/SS.
|Angular velocity:||0.001 to 157 rad / s|
|Angular resolution:||1.25 µrad|
|Torque range:||0.2 to 100 mNm|
|Torque resolution:||0.01 mNm|
|Shear stress range:*||0.7 to 63660 Pa|
|Shear rate range:*||0.004 to 11415 s-1|
|Viscosity range:*||0.001 to 600000 Pa s|
|Measuring geometries:||coaxial cylinders, double gap cylinder, parallel plates, cones, vane rotors|
coaxial cylinders: - 5** to + 160 °C
parallel plates: 0** to + 140 °C
|Lliquid:||coaxial cylinders: - 20 to + 180 °C***|
parallel plates: - 10 to + 160 °C***
TCP / IP:
for communication with PC
1 port for USB flash drive for HAAKE™ Viscotester™ iQ RheoApp™
1 port for keyboard or barcode reader
|Dimensions (W x D x H):****||270 x 500 x 500 mm|
|Autoswitch mains supply:||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|