Powerful LED light for perfect illumination.
The small LED light combines 2 high-performance SMD LEDs with a lens that concentrates the light - producing a powerful, bright and homogeneous field of light in the area of reach. As the headlight is positioned close to the eyes, work can be carried out with shadow-free illumination and in an ergonomic and non-tiring manner, with a virtually constant illumination level. The headlight can be positioned with a very high level of precision and this makes it the perfect solution when pinpoint illumination is required - and therefore the ideal accessory for maxDetail, the labo-comfort headband magnifier and the magnifying reader combi-plus. The headlight LED can be easily attached to reading glasses by means of a clip or used in combination with a carrier system by those who do not wear glasses.
- Small, lightweight and compact LED light.
- Light can be concentrated at a specific working distance by means of CPC optics (Compound Parabolic Concentrator).
- Light is focused in a precise and glare-free manner.
- Power supply via handy, compact battery housing and cable.
- Flexible cable with additional adapter for attaching to eyewear temple.
- Virtually constant illumination throughout the entire lighting period.
- Illumination strength: approx. 3200 lx in 250 mm, 1200 lx in 400 mm.
- Illumination period: approx. 8 h in normal mode, approx. 14 h in eco mode.
- The light can be tilted vertically into the required position.
- Shadow-free and flicker-free illumination.
- Battery housing can be comfortably carried on the belt or in the shirt pocket.
- Low energy consumption as the light is optimised for use with rechargeable batteries.
- 3 x AA batteries / case.
|Dimensions:||32 x 20 x 34 mm|
|Dimensions:||90 x 55 x 29 mm (without clip)|
90 x 55 x 40 mm (with clip)
|Weight:||60 g (without batteries)|
|Cable length:||1 m|