The all-round talent for temperature measurements with Pt 100 sensor over a range of - 200 to + 850 °C and the thermocouple (type J, K, L, N, R, S, T) to + 1760 °C with a resolution of 0,1 °C over the full measuring range. Ideal for quality assurance service and production.
The universally applicable process-controlled hand-held instruments, series P700, are ideal for measuring operations in which high accuracy counts or the possibility of online documentation is demanded.
- USB interface.
- Optional DE-Graph Windows Software for graphic and tabular documentation.
- High measuring accuracy.
- Integrated calibration function for simple compensationof sensor tolerances.
- Physical 1-point, 2-point or 3-point calibration function.
- Measuring channels are freely assignable.
- Recording max., min., hold and average values.
- Integrated sensor holder for one hand operation.
- Mains operation possible.
- Simultaneous display of two measured values.
- Differential temperature display.
|Inputs:||1-channel, Pt 100, thermocouple: type K, J, L, N, R, S, T|
|Measuring range:||Pt 100 - 200 to + 850 °C|
thermocouple acc. to DIN
|Accuracy:||Pt 100 ± 0.1 °C from - 100 to + 200 °C, 0.1 % remaining range|
thermocouple R, S ± 1.0 °C + 0.1 %
thermocouple K, J, L, N, T ± 0.3 °C from 0 to + 200 °C, ± 1.0 °C to 1000 °C, ± 1.5 °C remaining range
|Resolution:||0.1 °C whole range|
|Working temperature:||0 to + 40 °C|
|Dimensions (L x B x H):||200 x 93 x 44 mm|
|Power supply:||9 V battery|
|Batterie life:||approx. 20 h|