The web-based remote control VACUU·CONTROL®
enables the monitoring and control of vacuum pumping units via computers or mobile devices such as smartphones. With the new LAN or WLAN adapter all pumping units and vacuum systems equipped with the CVC 3000 vacuum controller or a DCP 3000 vacuum gauge can be integrated into a computer network. In this way it is possible for multiple pumping units to be controlled or monitored from a single PC on the one hand or alternatively an individual pumping unit can be observed from several devices. The vacuum system can be operated fully and simultaneously at any time directly at the pumping unit. With the built-in datalogger function, processes are automatically documented. Notification of the end of the process automatically appears when a selective pressure is reached or after a set time.
- Remote monitoring and controlling of pumping units or vacuum systems with CVC 3000 or 3000 DCP through easy integration with computer networks.
- Full simultaneous operation via the CVC 3000 / DCP 3000 or by remote control.
- LAN and WLAN-adapter enables the control with fixed or mobile devices (PCs, smartphones, tablets, notebooks etc.).
- Available as an add-on for all CVC 3000 and DCP 3000 from software version 2.0 onwards (2009).
- Process documentation via integrated datalogger and notification signal at the end of the process.
Remote control adapter WLAN for integration into WLAN PC networks, with web based, graphical user interface, delivered completely with cable for connection to RS 232C interface of controller CVC 3000 or vacuum gauge DCP 3000.VACUU·CONTROL® LAN
Remote control adapter WLAN for integration into WLAN PC networks, with web based, graphical user interface, delivered completely with cable for connection to RS 232C interface of controller CVC 3000 or vacuum gauge DCP 3000.
|Ambient temperature range (operation):||10 to 40 °C|
|Ambient temperature range (storage):||- 10 to + 60 °C|