KIMTECH SCIENCE* GREEN NITRILE* gloves offer the fit and feel of latex with the protection of a Category III PPE
glove. As an alternative to latex, they can help to reduce waste, space, costs and environmental impact.
- Reduces waste and disposal costs by at least 60 %.
- Reduced storage - 150 % more gloves in the same sized box as conventional latex gloves.
- Beaded cuff, for added strength and ease in donning.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity for easy handling of delicate instruments.
- Textured fingertips.
- Food contact approved.
- Powder free - minimising the effect of powder on the skin.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, reducing the potential for type 1 glove-associated allergie reactions.
- PPE Category III product classified by EC Council Directive 89/686/EEC.
- Tested in accordance with the EN Norms EN420:2003.
- Protection: EN374-1 Chemical Splash and EN374-2 Microbiological Hazards.
- In compliance with medical davice standards EN455-1,-2,-3,-4.
- Virus protection acc. to ISO 16604 procedure B:2004.
- Antistatic tested and passed EN1149-5:2003.
- Synthetic nitrile polymer (Acrylnitrile Butadiene), contains no natural rubber latex, powder free.
- Meets or exceeds AQL 0.65 GI inspection for pin holes.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Manufactured in compliance with FDA CFR 21 part 820.
|Middle finger:||0.09 mm|