These portable photometers in a handy field case offer a mini lab to go and are optimised for measurements at changing locations: handy, robust with a precise optical system in power saving LED technology.
3 models with 6 wavelengths support many applications: photoFlex®
STD for photometric measurements and the unique combinations of photometry with pH-measurement offered by photoFlex®
pH and additionally turbidity measurement suitable in drinking water with photoFlex®
Turb. They are suitable for process controll, monitoring and water analyis.
- Smart adaptor technology for varying cell heigths, undetachably: 16 mm round cells from 92 to 104 mm and 28 mm round cells.
- Data storage for 100 (photoFlex® STD) and 1000 data sets.
- User defined methods: 50 (photoFlex® STD) and 100.
- 6 wavelengths: 436, 517, 557, 594, 610, 690 nm.
- Additionally electrochemical pH measurement incl. automatic temperature compensation with photoFlex® pH.
- Additionally pH and turbidity measurement with pHotoFlex® Turb. Turbidity measurement with 860 nm IR acc. DIN 27027 / ISO 7027 from 0 to 1100 NTU.
Reliable field measurement:
- Removable work bench with cavities.
- All tidied up: pipette, cuvettes etc.
- Waterproof quick guide with programme list.
- Data saving with ident numbers, e. g. for location ID.
- Comfortable data transfer.
Together with the practical small single packs of powder pillow reagents they can be directly put into sample reducing pipetting to a minimum. Ideal for fast and easy environmental tasks, e. g. after special events such as heavy rain.
- Robust and water-proof (IP 67).
Accessories (optional): LabStation for photoFlex®
430 series with rechargeable batteries, software LSdata for easy data management; rechargeable batteries set for photoFlex®
pH and photoFlex®
Turb; LSdata PC-software (stand alone). photoFlex®
series also offered as stand alone version.