Advanced incubator design for sensitive cultures like stem and primary cells in leading research, pharmaceutical and clinical applications. Through a holistic approach to culturing, these incubators provide everything necessary for most demanding and highly critical applications.
High-temperature sterilisation with push button simplicity: the Steri-Run™ high temperature sterilisation 180 °C cycle simplifies cleaning and eliminates the need for separate autoclaving of parts. With the push of a button, the simple overnight routine provides fast disinfection of all surfaces in the incubator chamber - fully automatic.
- Condensation free humidification system: integral covered humidity reservoir maximises relative humidity without condensation.
- iCAN™ touchscreen interface allows for an intuitive control with complete data visibility.
- HEPA air filtration for air purity.
- The THRIVE™ active airflow technology delivers homogeneous growth conditions fast, avoiding unwanted sample variation.
- Complete contamination control: proven protection from every direction incl. ISO class 5 HEPA filtered air, on-demand high-temperature sterilisation and easy to maintain copper.
- Designed to focus on convenience.
- In-chamber fan gently and evenly distributes clean, humidified air throughout the chamber ensuring all cells experience the same conditions without the threat of desiccation.
- Advanced in-situ sensor technology: probes and gas sensors are positioned in the chamber to respond quickly to any deviations in desired conditions.
- Dual temperature probes with PID controller provide over temperature protection by preventing overshoot during recovery; temperatures recover under 5 min.
- Oxygen controlled models are equipped with advanced Zirconium oxide sensors.
- Interior chamber: electropolished st. steel or 100 % solid copper.
- Compact foot print, readily stackable.
- Adjustable, perforated shelving.
- Easy-to-clean, coved corners with convenient access port.
- Reversible exterior door for added flexibility.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
Temperature resistant, bulb-free IR CO2
sensor with MEMS emitter technology: this sensor is ideal for labs looking for the best of both technologies for advanced, high volume or value culturing.
- Internal auto-calibration eliminates drift due to changes in ambient conditions that can affect traditional IR sensors.
- IR180Si CO2 measurement not affected by changes in temperature, humidity, oxygen or barometric pressure.
- Highly responsive with recovery under 5 min from door openings.
The TC180 offers the performance advantages of traditional IR technologies without the limiting lifespan of a standard incandescent bulb. This sensor is ideal for everyday cell culture applications.
- Improved stability with internal humidity compensation.
- CO2 values unaffected by changes in humidity.
- Economical, long service life.
|Chamber volume:||165 l|
|Exterior chamber:||18 gauge, cold-rolled steel, powder coated|
|Access port:||42 mm Ø|
|Data outputs:||remote alarm contacts, USB and optional 4-20 mA|
|Internal dimensions (W x H x D):||470 x 607 x 576 mm|
|External dimensions (W x H x D):||637 x 900 x 880 mm (incl. display)|
|Operating weight:||83 kg (without accessories)|
|Shelves dimensions (W x H):||423 x 465 mm|
|Number of shelves standard / max.:||3 / 10|
|Max. load per shelf / total load:||10 / 30 kg|
|Temperature range:||3 °C above ambient to 55 °C|
|Cycle temperature:||180 °C on all internal surfaces|
|Humidity reservoir:||0.5 to 3 l|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 / 60 Hz|