Superior insulating properties combined with high chemical resistance make Magic Touch 2™ laboratory ice pans compatible not only with wet ice, but also with ultra-low temperature materials incl. dry ice, ice-salt slurries, dry ice solvent slurries or liquid nitrogen. Their lightly textured non-slip finish and raised edge provides secure transport and a stylish look.
- Expanded urethane icewares are lightweight, durable and non-sweating.
- Impervious to moisture and odours.
- Able to withstand a wide temperature range: - 196 to + 100 °C.
- Drip-proof rims keep the benchtop dry.
- Snug-fitting, keyed lid and base make stacking easy and secure.