High-efficiency circulating chiller with powerful 400 W cooling capacity, designed for cooling applications down to - 20 °C.
The speed-controlled PEEK
pump allows an indirect continuous adjustment of the max. pressure and flow rate. Due to its excellent temperature stability of about ± 0.1 K (at - 10 °C), the RC2 can handle even sophisticated applications. The included feed hopper and bleed valve enable the safe and clean handling of the thermofluid. An easy to open front hood allows for convenient cleaning of the air filter.
The high quality insulated 4 l bath reservoir allows the use of up to 2.5 l of thermofluid in the external cooling circle without refilling.
- Speed-controlled cooling aggregate.
- Speed-controlled PEEK pump.
- Digital level indicator.
- Large LED display.
- High-quality insulated 4 l bath reservoir (min. 1.5 l).
- Visual and audible warning signals.
- USB / RS232 interface for controlling and monitoring devices via labworldsoft® and the online updating of firmware.
- Internal temperature sensor can be calibrated (3 and 2 point calibration).