Standard lab moisture analyser for routine tasks - fast results and easy to use. It features a compact footprint and delivers accurate results. Thus, the MA37 is ideal for users who need a fast, easy to operate and reliable moisture analyser for solid materials.
- Integrated draft shield.
- Removable hood, inspection window and sample chamber plate for easy cleaning in a dishwasher.
- Interface: Mini USB, automatic printer recognition.
- Sample inspection: LED illuminated sample chamber, inspection window with grid above the hood.
- Indication of the status measurement running, finished and error during the measurement by the status light.
- Intuitive, easy to follow user interface with touchscreen.
- Fast results: powerful heating elements enable the MA37 to heat up faster, reducing overall analysis time.
- Convenient progress tracking: the status light indicates the progress of an analysis run so you can conveniently check the remaining time, even from a distance of 10 m.
- Effortless cleaning: the heating module and the sample chamber plate can be removed and cleaned in a dishwasher - this BetterClean design ensures easy, thorough cleaning of the instrument parts.
- User-friendly operating design: the intuitive user interface featuring a touchscreen, structured user navigation and an easy-to-understand menu makes it easy to use the MA37.
|Max. weighing capacity:||70 g|
|Repeatability, typical:||approx. 1 g initial sample: ± 0.2 %|
approx. 5 g initial sample: ± 0.05 %
|Readability:||1 mg; 0.01 %|
|Typical sample amount:||5 to 15 g|
|Result display:||moisture content in %M and g / solid content in %S and g / ATRO in %M / %S|
|Temperature range and settings:||40 to 160 °C, in increments of 1 °C|
|Stand-by temperature:||selectable from 40 to 100 °C|
|Sample heating:||infrared metal heating elements, 600 W|
|Heating programmes:||standard drying, gentle drying|
|Shutoff criteria:||fully automatic, semi-automatic, time setting, manual|
|Measuring programme:||1 programme saved in a non-volatile memory|