- Excellent distillate quality, conductivity of mono distillate approx. 2.2 µs / cm at 25 °C; conductivity of bi-distillate approx. 1.6 µs / cm at 25 °C.
- Evaporators, condensers and overflows made of DURAN® / borosilicate glass 3.3. Condensers with dribble guard.
- Water supply through built-in solenoid valve with connection for water pressure hose ½" (inner Ø 12.7 mm).
- Required cooling water pressure: 3 to max. 7 bar. After switching on the main switch the solenoid valve opens the water supply.
- Cooling water outlet with hose connection ½" (inner Ø 12.7 mm). Water that has not been condensed flows off through the cooling water outlet.
- Energy-saving through distillation of the heated cooling water.
- Heating element with quartz sheathing.
- Sterilisation of the condensers by steam.
- Electronic level control during the whole distillation process.
- Water level control in the condenser with automatic power cut-off in case of water shortage.
- Electronic impurity detector induces automatic water change to rinse and clean the evaporator.
- Degassing of carbon dioxide through a vent on the condenser.
- Main and function switches as well as pilot lamps for monitoring are on the front of the unit.
- Distillate withdrawal at the right-hand side of the unit through hose connection.
- Visible distillation process through easily removable, unbreakable front screen that does not steam up.
- Housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, electrostatically powder-coated with epoxy resin.
- Power connection through connection cable (models 2202, 2204 and 2302 with German shock-proof Schuko plug).
|2202 Mono / 2204 Mono / 2302 Bi:||230 V / 50 to 60 Hz|
|2208 Mono / 2304 Bi:||400 V / 3 ph/N/PE / 50 to 60 Hz (three-phase current)|