Compact immersion thermostats ICC for tempering of liquids up to 150 °C. Suitable to use in open or covered bath vessels. The integrated pressure / suction pump allows ICC to be used for internal and external applications. Just connect the optional pump set. ICC also has an optional cooling coil that allows to work close to ambient temperatures. The ICC thermostat is first in its class with an integrated carrying handle that allows for comfortable transport and safe storage thanks to its clever stand.
- Optical and acoustic warnings.
- USB- / RS232 interface to control ICC via software or updating firmware.
- Optional pump connection set.
- Integrated pressure / suction pump with infinitely speed control.
- Adjustable safety circuits.
|Appliance type:||compact immersion circulator|
|Safety class:||III (FL)|
|Heat output:||2000 / 1000 W|
|Temperature range:||RT to 150 °C (20 °C with cooling coil*)|
|Operating temperature range:||- 20 to + 150 °C|
|Bath volume range:||depends on used bath|
|Max. flow rate (at 0 bar):||18 l / min|
|Max. pump pressure:||0.3 bar|
|Min. suction:||0.2 bar|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||151 x 192 x 340 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||5 to 40 °C|
|Permissible relative moisture:||80 %|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 21|
- Large LED display shows values, temperature settings, pump speed and safety temperature.
- Packages with lid additionally incl. an external pump connection set and a cooling coil.
|Temperature stability DIN 12876:||± 0.02 K|
|External Pt100 interface:||no|