Hydrogen on demand, up to 300 ml / min.
- Produce a continuous supply of 99.99999 % pure hydrogen gas at up to 4.1 bar.
- Designed to run 24 h a day.
- Ideal for carrier gas requirements for GC/MS.
- Eliminate dangerous hydrogen cylinders from the laboratory.
- Simply low cost annual maintenance.
- Ideal for fuel and carrier gas requirements on GC-FID.
Parker Balston hydrogen generators utilise an exclusive proton exchange membrane to produce hydrogen on demand. A built in sensing circuit shuts the generator down if a hydrogen leak is detected and an eightstage explosion protection system ensures the highest level of operator safety. A sophisticated control system connected to a liquid crystal display continuously monitors the vital operating parameters to ensure a safe and consistent performance. Thatás why Parker Balston hydrogen generators meet the strict safety guidelines to be certified for CE
,CSA and UL