Combination of a heating dry block and a cooling dry block thermostat. The combined construction of aluminium block and Peltier element module cooled with the forced ventilation radiator provides fast changing of the cooling and heating modes. CH-100 is a very effective instrument of sample preparation during enzyme reactions, hybridisation reactions, DNA analysis.
- Microprocessor controlled time and temperature.
- Simultaneous indication of set and actual temperature and time.
- CH-1 block for 20 x 0.5 ml and 12 x 1.5 ml microtubes.
- CH-2 block for 20 x 1.5 ml microtubes.
- CH-3 block for 20 x 2 ml microtubes.
Blocks are built-in.
|Temperature setting range:||- 10 to + 100 °C|
|Temperature control range:||30 °C below ambient to + 100 °C|
|Temperature setting resolution:||0.1 °C|
|Temperature stability:||± 0.1 °C|
|Digital time setting:||1 min to 96 h / non-stop (increment 1 min)|
|Display:||LCD, 2 x 16 signs|
|Overall dimensions:||240 x 260 x 165 mm|
|Input current / power consumption:||12 V, 4.4 A / 55 W|
|External power supply:||input AC: 100 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
output DC: 12 V