Spectrophotometer for water analysis in daily laboratory work which fuses a high end analytical instrument with a user experience thus far only known in smart phones and tablets. Due to the integrated colour measurement and turbidity function, as well as the integration of all NANOCOLOR®
tests, the instrument can be used for a wide variety of monitoring applications within water and waste water analysis.
- Revolutionary user experience.
- Clever premium optics.
- Comprehensive integrated quality control.
- Advanced functions (scan, colour, turbidity).
- Flexible interface options.
- Display: HD display, anti-reflective cover glass with projected capacitive touch screen (PCAP) and background lighting.
- Operation: barcode technology, icon-based menu guidance, touch screen.
- Interfaces: LAN, 2 x USB (Host) 1 x USB (Function) and RS232.
- Update via Internet and USB stick.
- Data memory: 16 GB Micro SDHC card, 5000 measured data sets, GLP conform.
- Incl. software-DVD, quick reference guide, manual (quick start guide), protective covering, power cable, USB cable, USB stick, serial cable, calibration cuvette and certificate.
|Light source:||Halogen lamp (visible range)|
deuterium lamp (UV range)
|Wavelength accuracy:||± 1 nm|
|Wavelength resolution:||0.1 nm|
automatic, barcode, manual
|Scan speed:||1 complete scan in less than 1 min|
|Spectral bandwidth:||< 2 nm (UV / VIS II)|
< 4 nm (VIS II)
|± 3.0 E in wavelength range 200 to 900 nm (UV / VIS II)|
± 3.0 E in wavelength range 340 to 900 nm (VIS II)
0.005 E at 0.0 to 0.5 E; 1 % at 0.5 to 2.0 E
|Photometric linearity:||< 0.5 % at 2 E; ≤ 1 % at > 2 E|
< 0.1 % (VIS II)
|Stray light:||< 0.05 %|
|Measuring modes:||more than 200 preprogrammed tests, 100 optionally programmable methods, absorbance, transmission, factor, kinetics, 2-point calibration, scan, turbidity measurement|
|Turbidity measurement:||nephelometric turbidity measurement, 0.1 to 1000 NTU|
|Cuvette holder:||test tubes 16 mm outer Ø, rectangular cuvettes 10, 20, 40, 50 mm|
|Operating range:||10 to 40 °C, max. 80 % relative humidity (without condensation)|