LED technology provides a worry-free operation without compromising on measurement performance. LEDs rarely require replacement unlike traditional halogen lamps. The EZ Read LED is a fast and robust microplate reader that is well-suited to a busy ELISA laboratory. The EZ Read LED is also available as a UV version which has a 340 nm LED for NADH / NADPH assays. The EZ Read LED measures 96-well microplates quickly - in less than 10 s.
- Flat, round and V-bottomed 96-well microplates with standard ANSI SBS footprints are measured.
- < 5 s single wavelength measurement per microplate: suited for high-throughput applications and kinetics.
- 4 shaking modes for complete mixing of solutions and more reproducible results.
- Lamp calibration performed prior to each reading ensures accurate measurements.
- 340 nm LED available in the EZ Read LED UV only allows for measurement of NADH / NADPH Assays.
- Incl. 4 filters for all common ELISA applications, software, manual, power supply- and USB cable.
PNPP 405 nm, ABTS 405 nm, OPD 490 nm, Slow TMB 450 nm, Turbo TMB 450 nm, Ultra TMB 450 nm, reference wavelength 620 nm.EZ Read Software:
Software with click and drag approach makes usability a key feature.
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting.
- No need to export data into Excel.
- Powerful and easy-to-use calculation and curve-fitting options.
- Windows 7 and 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
|Plate types:||flat, round and V-bottom 96-well plates|
|Wavelength range:||405 (340) to 620 nm|
|Computer interface:||USB cable|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.5 A|