Filter based, microplate reader designed for a wide array of absorption assays (ELISA, Bradford). Measures flat, round and v-bottomed 96-well microplates with standard ANSI SBS footprints as well as Stripwell plates. Results can be exported for further use with software like Microsoft Excel.
- Alternatively with or without PC-control.
PNPP, 405 nm, 405 nm, OPD 490 nm, Slow TMB 450 nm, Turbo TMB 450 nm, Ultra TMB 450 nm, reference wavelength 620 nm.EZ Read Software:
Software with click and drag approach makes usability a key feature.
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting.
- No need to export data into Excel.
- Powerful and easy-to-use calculation and curve-fitting options.
- Windows 7 and 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
|Lamp source:||Tungsten halogen|
|Plate types:||flat, round and V-bottom 96-well plates|
|Wavelength range:||400 to 750 nm|
|Computer interface:||USB A to B cable|
|Mains supply:||100 to 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, 1.5 A|
- Incl. 4 filters for all common ELISA applications, software, manual, power supply- and USB cable.