Operator, product and environmental protection. Telstar®
BioVanguard series offers a range of high quality Class II biological safety cabinets and ensures the highest level of protection for operator, product and environment, minimising hazards inherent to working with agents assigned to biosafety levels 1, 2 and 3. This series has been designed acc. to the highest standards of quality, biological safety, reliability, ergonomics and usability and meets the latest customer requirements such as low energy consumption andlow sound level.
- Low energy.
- Low sound level.
- Superior quality.
- High performance.
- Easy to operate and to clean.
- Easy to decontaminate.
- Low maintenance.
- Easy installation.
- Acc. to highest standards.
- Microprocessor safety control.
- GMP and PICás compliant.
- Enhanced safety features.
- 7° sloped front window for ergonomic work position of the operator. With predefined working, open and close position.
- Ergonomic epoxy coated aluminium arm rest contributes to the comfortable working position of the operator.
- Ergonomic lighting is positioned outside the work area. This does not disturb the downflow, nor create inconvenient shades, nor create obstructions during cleaning.
- User-friendly LCD control panel, positioned at an angle, showing the operator all relevant functions and alarms at a glance.
- Sliding / hinged window: the front window can be lifted completely, opening the entire work area for easy cleaning and / or (un)loading large items.
- The drip tray underneath the worktop collects spilled liquids up to 1.5 l (acc. to EN 12469), preventing these liquids from entering parts of the cabinet that are difficult to clean.
Telstar® package configuration:
- Epoxy coated exterior.
- St. steel interior.
- St. steel one piece worktop.
- Pre-filter and drip tray.
- 2 x electrical socket.
Like standard configuration, plus: 1 x gas, 1 x vacuum, 1 x UV light.
|Height with support frame:|
Support frame with fixed working height:
|2267 / 2367 mm|
800 / 900 mm
|Aperture H (work mode / max. mode):||175 / 330 mm|
|Exhaust connection Ø:||250 mm|
|Downflow velocity:||0.36 m / s|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Pre-filter (EN 779):||G3|
|Downflow HEPA filter (EN 1822):||H14|
|Exhaust HEPA filter (EN 1822):||H14|
BioVanguard provides operator protection by inflow, product protection by HEPA-filtered laminar downflow in the working area (30 % exhaust; 70 % recirculation) and environmental protection by HEPA-filtered exhaust air.Applications:
BioVanguard is designed for microbiological research with biological agents (e. g. bacteria, viruses etc.) and allergens.