Vertical laminar flow benches deliver an ultra clean laminar airflow over a working bench to protect manipulated products from dust, from environment contamination and from cross-contamination in the working area. They are an ideal solution for the handling of non-hazardous biological samples (cell and tissue culture) as well as for optics and electronics.
offers 2 series of vertical laminar flow benches: V-100 series and the V-30/70 series with air recirculation.
70 % of the air is recirculated thus minimising filter clogging and the other 30 % are expelled through a HEPA H 14 at top of the unit. All models are supplied with working area CLASS 10 as defined by U.S. Fed . Std. 209 a S.S . 5295.
- Cabinet frame is made of stove-enamel coated steel.
- Minimised width and height are compatible with all laboratory doors and dimensions.
- Easy access to main filter from the chamber, for replacement.
- Removable tempered glass chamber sides.
- Pivoting front window with gas springs to maintain it in open position for the introduction of large items and for easy cleaning of chamber and of window.
- St. steel divided working tray.
- Electric socket 230 V at the rear of the chamber.
- Equipped with an intuitive electronic control system which offers fast and complete control over all cabinet functions.
|Noise level:||< 60 dB (A)|
|Filters:||efficiency > 99.999 % (DOP) Class 10|
|Fans:||centrifugal high efficiency with speed control|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 Hz|
As in V-100 series, air flows down to the bench through a H14 HEPA filter and an additional air flows enters from the front to create an air barrier which brings protection to operator and to lab environment.
290 m3 / h
360 m3 / h
380 m3 / h
500 m3 / h