Panasonic ultralow-freezers connect innovation with outstanding performance and reliability. The unique design is ideally suited for the automatic constant of a stable inside temperature, improved by an efficient cooling technology and advanced equipment. Panasonic designs and builds its ultra-low cryosystems with one target: max. cost-efficiency for modern laboratories accompanied by high reliability and performance. The capacity of the devices reaches from economic to major items of equipment.
- Cooling performance - 86 °C at + 35 °C ambient temperature.
- Extremely quiet running noise (49 db).
- Non-flammable and nontoxic cooling agent.
- Optimal protection against freezing due to insulated and sealed inner doors.
- Simple maintenance: easy control and cleaning of wear-free and washable air cleaner without unscrewing of housing parts.
- Serial security - battery-supported alarm functions (optical and acoustical): temperature-, door-, power failure- and filter alarm, remote alarm output.