Collecting lab samples - state of the art, attractive design, solid in all details.
- St. steel turntable, selectively available for 50 test tubes Ø 16 mm or 25 test tubes Ø 30 mm.
- Plastic-coated steel housing.
- Safe stand.
- Operation via keypad with illuminated LCD display.
- 3 programmes are available for control, according to preselected time or drop count.
- Control is alternatively possible with the software included in delivery - comfortably via computer.
- Also suitable for use in cooling chambers.
- Incl. software for collector control via PC / Windows XP, 7, 8.
- The device complies with the latest VDE / EMV-designations.
- Manual: single step operation.
- Constant: automatic process with the same parameters for all assays.
- Variable: automatic process with different parameters for all assays.
- Time / 1 s to 999 min in seconds step.
- Drops / 1 to 9999 drops count.
|Interfaces:||1 x interface to 12 V DC e. g. tubing pump|
1 x socket 230 V AC
1 x connector for drop former
1 x interface to USB 2
|Dimensions (W x D):||320 x 380 mm|
|Display:||illuminated LCD display 77 x 25 cm|
|Mains supply:||110 to 230 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz variable|