The smarTROLL™ multiparameter & RDO handheld system combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu™ application eliminates training time and runs on the iPhone®
, iPod touch®
The system measures 14 parameters:
- Chemical parameters: dissolved oxygen, conductivity (actual and specific), pH, ORP, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity and density.
- Physical parameters: air and water temperature, barometric pressure, water level and water pressure.
Simply connect the smarTROLL™ MP probe to a battery pack, launch the iSitu™ app and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The app guides you through spot checks, calibrations and data management.
- Use the smarTROLL™ MP system anywhere: reduce field equipment requirements for routine monitoring and low-flow sampling events.
- Instantly collaborate with colleagues: use a wired or wireless connection to send real-time snapshots of data.
- Streamline data management: consolidate all site information on your smartphone and tag data with site photos and GPS coordinates; log data to your smartphone and download results in a standard file format.
- Eliminate errors: smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions, store calibration data in the sensors and perform diagnostics; sensors are pre-calibrated at the factory with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable), so that you can start monitoring immediately.
- Reduce maintenance: robust sensors stand up to field use and calibrations can last for months.
- Get accurate DO results: internal logic automatically compensates for barometric pressure and salinity.
Receive more information about the smarTROLL™ multiparameter handheld under www.omnilab.de or take a look into the product video.
|Barometric pressure (battery pack):||max. ± 3 mbar|
|Conductivity:||typical ± 0.5 % + 1 µS / cm; ± 1 % max.|
|Dissolved oxygen:||0.1 mg / l from 0 to 8 mg / l;|
± 0.2 mg / l from 8 to 20 mg / l;
± 10 % of reading from 20 to 50 mg / l
|Level / depth / pressure:||typical ± 0.1 % full scale (FS) at 15 °C; ± 0.3 % FS max. from 0 to 50 °C|
|ORP:||± 5.0 mV|
|pH:||± 0.1 pH unit|
|Temperature sample (probe):||± 0.1 °C|
|Temperature air (battery pack):||± 2 °C|
|Battery pack:||IP 67 with battery cover closed|
|Battery performance:||4 x AA / 80 h|