The Hamilton PRP-C18 is a HPLC column designed to provide high-efficiency, reversed-phase separations over an extended column life in nearly any mobile phase or pH. The rigid stationary phase has excellent mechanical and thermal stability (> 100 °C), does not shrink or swell and is completely inert to most conditions commonly encountered in reversed-phase chromatography.
Fields of application:
- Excellent mechanical and thermal stability (> 100 °C).
- Can be regenerated in high acidic or basic concentrations (1 M).
- High-efficiency reversed-phase separations in nearly any mobile phase or pH.
- Performs extreme applications not possible with traditional ODS C18.
- Organic components / small molecules < 2000 Da.
- Pharmaceutical substances.
- Amino acids.
- DNA, RNA, nucleotide, oligonucleotide.