Hamilton PRP-1 (Polymeric Reversed Phase) HPLC columns combine the best characteristics of silica-based and polymeric columns to arrive at a column that is highly inert and long-lasting. Quality assurance as well as research and development laboratories find that PRP-1 columns last significantly longer than silica-based C8 or C18 columns.
Fields of application:
- Good sample recovery.
- Excellent durability (stable to any concentration of water or organic solvent).
- Polymeric columns for general separations.
- pH stable from 1 to 13: better sample recovery than silica based columns.
- Polyacrylic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
- Ionised organic compounds.
- Peptide fragments.
- Pharmaceutical substances.
- Nuclein acids.