Dynamic temperature control systems Unistat®
with very good thermodynamic properties and a range of functions to meet the highest demands. They are fitted with the innovative Pilot ONE controller with a 5.7" touchscreen colour display and easy menu navigation. All important parameters can be seen at a glance and temperature curves are displayed in graphic real time.
are hydraulically sealed, the service life of the temperature control fluid is dramatically increased by preventing oil loss through vapours and oxidation, further saving resources. Unistats®
are fitted with extensive safety equipment and are therefore suitable for unsupervised continuous operation. Relevant operating conditions are constantly monitored and the system is switched off if necessary or with the process safety feature the emergency cooling circuit is activated.
- Precise and reproducible temperature control results.
- Fastest heating and cooling rates.
- Wide temperature ranges with no fluid change.
- Adaptive temperature control, self-optimising.
- Powerful circulation pump, adjustable.
- 2 x USB (Host and Device), Ethernet and RS232 interfaces.
|Permissible ambient temperature:||5 to 40 °C|
|Alarm message:||optic, acoustic, relay|
|Safety class:||III / FL|
|Pressure pump:||max. 55 l / min; 0.9 bar|
|Pump connection:||M24x1.5 AG|
|Max. permissible viscosity:||50 mm2 / s|