YOUTILTIY bottle system for use in a wide and diverse range of applications. The YOUTILITY bottles and accessories help to make laboratory work easier, safer and more economical. Ergonomic bottle shape, with dedicated accessories that allow for improved handling, sample identification and ease of use.DURAN® YOUTILITY laboratory bottle GL 45:
- Specially shaped gripping zones on both sides of the bottle for easier and safer handling.
- With the YOUTILITY bottle thread, opening or closing the bottle is significantly faster; thread is fully compatible with DIN GL 45 closures and other accessories.
- The slimmer bottle shape allows a more optimal use of limited space in autoclaves and laboratory refrigerators.
- A pre-defined labelling area is compatible with the dedicated self-adhesive YOUTILITY labels.
- Nominal volume is shown at the top of the easy-to-read graduation scale for fast determination of the volumes.
- Glass bottle body is moulded from the tried and tested DURAN® borosilicate 3.3 pharmacopoeial Type 1 neutral glass; offers very good chemical resistance and high temperature resistance.
- The YOUTILITY bottle has an integrated Retrace Code to allow full product traceability; the lot specific certificate of conformance is available online.
- Bottles are available in either clear or amber coloured glass.
- The amber colour meets the requirements of the USP <660> and Eur. Ph. requirements for UV light protection.
- Each YOUTILITY bottle is supplied as a complete system, with a pouring ring (cyan PP) and a GL 45 cap (cyan PP).