Ball mill for high energy milling for medium-hard, hard, brittle and fibrous materials. The unique combination of high friction and impact results in extremely fine particles within the shortest amount of time. Thanks to the revolutionary cooling system with water, the high energy input is effectively used for the grinding process without overheating the sample. Unlike other high energy ball mills, the Emax
is capable of continuous grinding operation without interruptions for cooling down. This dramatically reduces the grinding time and can lead to time savings of up to 70 %, depending on the sample material. The high energy input in combination with the unique cooling system provides perfect conditions for effective mechanical alloying or grinding down to the nm range.
- Very fast and fine grinding.
- Speed of 2000 min-1 allow for ultra-fast pulverisation of the sample.
- Water cooling allow for continuous operation without timely cool down breaks.
- Temperature-controlled grinding.
- Narrow particle size distribution thanks to special jar design which improves mixing of the sample.
- 10 SOPs, 3 sequences and additional information storable.
- Operation with 2 grinding jars with integrated safety closure.
- Range of jar materials allow for contamination free grinding.
|Material feed size:*||< 5 mm|
|Final fineness:*||< 1 µm, for colloidal grinding < 80 nm|
|Batch size / feed quantity:*||max. 2 x 45 ml|
|Power connection:||200 to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||625 x 525 x 645 mm|