High-speed annealing and sterilising without flame. Ideally suited for use in any type of lab, anaerobic work environment and laminar flow cabinet. Specifically focused infrared light sterilise the inoculation loop at temperatures from 750 to 1000 °C after just 5 to 10 s.
- Instantly ready to work without any unnecessary warm-up.
- Auto-Start through touchless IR-Sensor technology.
- Adjustable sterilisation and cool-down timers for 2 users by touch operation.
- Annealing tube made of special quartz glass.
- Very simple cleaning of the device and the annealing tube.
- Efficient use of power and minimum heat dissipation thanks to the thermocontol technology.
- Cool-Touch housing made of st. steel and safety glass.
Infrared light technology and quartz glass annealing tube, 1 inoculation loop holder with inoculation loop Ø 3 mm, holding device for 3 WLD-TEC inoculation loop holders.
750 to 1000 °C
quartz glass / Thermocontrol OFF: up to 1000 °C
|Power consumption:||approx. 600 W / short time (5 to 10 s)|
|Weight:||approx. 1800 g|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||110 x 170 x 180 mm|
|Protection class:||IP 20|
|Heat source:||IR halogen spot light|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V|