- Directly connectable with the ST-plug.
- Robust oxygen probe with 100 mm long st. steel tip.
- For measurements in the gas phase and in water (dissolved oxygen).
- Sensor tip (3 mm Ø) incl. the cabling can be submersed in water.
- Storage time > 3 years (in darkness at room temperature).
- No stirring sensitivity, no oxygen consumption, maintenance-free.
- High sensitivity at low oxygen levels.
- Unique optical detection technology (REDFLASH).
- Fast response time.
- Optionally with optical isolation for measurements with high background illumination or in fluorescing / light-sensitive systems.
|Recommended measuring range:||0 to 50 % O2 / 0 to 250 % air saturation / 0 to 23 mg L-1|
|Max. measuring range:||0 to 100 % O2|
|Temperature range:||0 to 50 °C|
|Cable length:||approx. 2 m|