Pipette tips and filter tips are manufactured by BRAND in a cleanroom under the most modern production conditions and are automatically rack packed and packaged to ensure that the tips are of consistently high quality.
- High-purity PP, free from DiHEMDA and oleamide.
- Manufactured without lubricants; cadmium-free pigments.
- Graduation for a quick volume check.
- All palletised pipette tips and filter tips up to 1000 µl are free of DNA (< 40 fg), RNase (< 8.6 fg), endotoxins (< 1 pg) and ATP (< 1 fg).
- All sterile tips and packaging are manufactured under BIO-CERT® quality certification: sterile acc. ISO 11 137 and AAMI guidelines, a SAL 10-6 is obtained; supplied with Certificate of analysis.
- TipBox / rack system: all sizes up to 1000 µl available in 96-unit format.
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. to DIN EN 285.
- Environmentally friendly packaging systems.
- CE-marked acc. to IVD-Directive of 98/79 EC.
- Pipette and filter tips from BRAND are tested for BRAND pipettes and most of the pipette types of GILSON®, Thermo Fisher Scientific FINNPIPETTE®, Eppendorf® and BIOHIT® / Sartorious®. The 5 ml tip is exclusively tested for BRAND pipettes and Thermo Fisher Scientific FINNPIPETTE®. The 10 ml tip is suitable for BRAND, Eppendorf® and GILSON®.
Non-self-sealing filter tips
from BRAND have a PE
filter that is free from chemical additives. Permeability is controlled by the combination of pore size and filter length, so that no aerosols can reach the pipette shaft. These filters function with consistent reliability. On the other hand, liquids can pass very slowly should they accidentally contact the filter. Since the filter does not swell as in the case of self-sealing filter tips, the sample can be recovered from the filter by simply actuating the pipette's blow-out function or by centrifugation if necessary. This is clearly an important advantage of non-self-sealing filters, especially when working with valuable samples. As an added advantage, the absence of filter additives protects samples from this source of contamination.
- All sizes up to 1000 µl available in 96-unit format.
- Dual function: hinged and push-on lid, simply rotate 180° to change closure method.
- Opening and closing with one hand: the clamping mechanism holds the tip-tray securely in the box.
- Transparent window for better all-round visual inspection.
- No deflection during tip loading: the tip-tray is fabricated from especially rigid PP.
- Usable with a partially loaded multichannel pipette: the rimless tip-tray border enables problem-free loading of individual pipette tips with multichannel instruments.
- Coloured tip-trays with side panel labelling: content of the box is always clearly visible.