Compact, USB-powered optical oxygen meter with 1, 2 or 4 channels for optical oxygen sensors. The FireStingO2
is a versatile oxygen meter for measurements in the laboratory with different oxygen sensors (minisensors, robust probes, sensor spots, flow-through cells, respiration vials) in water or in the gas phase, based on the unique REDFLASH detection technology.
has integrated atmospheric pressure and humidity sensors for a precise and easy sensor calibration and for automatic pressure compensation of the oxygen measurements. Further, the meter has 4 analog outputs and one channel for an external temperature sensor, allowing automatic temperature compensation of the oxygen measurement. For temperature measurements in dry or humid samples, the dipping-probe temperature sensor TDIP15 is recommended (100 mm long sensor tip submersible), for applications in water the submersible temperature sensor TSUB36 should be used.
The oxygen meter is operated via a USB-connection with a windows PC. The included user-friendly software Pyro Oxygen Logger offers comfortable calibration and logging functionalities. Several FireStingO2
meters can be operated in parallel from a single PC, so that e. g. 8-, 12- or 16-channel systems can be easily realised.
- Sensors applicable in the gas phase and in water (dissolved oxygen).
- 1 channel for external temperature sensor TDIP15 (for dry / humid samples) or TSUB36 (for water) for automatic temperature compensation of the oxygen measurement.
- Integrated pressure and humidity sensors.
- 4 analog outputs (freely configurable).
- User-friendly software Pyro Oxygen Logger.
- Easily expandable to multi-channel system.
- Unique optical detection technology (REDFLASH).
Meter incl. USB cable, software and transport case.