Sipper pump for photometric analysis. With this sipper pump and an appropriate flow-through cell (2, 10, 50 mm), work loads at high sample volumes can comfortably be reduced.
Perfect match of sipper and photometer: connection - measuring - data storage. Suitable for spectrophotometer NANOCOLOR®
VIS and UV / VIS, VIS II and UV / VIS, NANOCOLOR®
- 5-fold increase in efficiency in rectangular cuvette tests.
- Simple handling without changing of cuvettes during measurement.
- Plug & Play.
- Reduced work load.
- Intuitive operation via robust push button.
- Easy storage and evaluation of data with PC software for NANOCOLOR® spectrophotometers.
- No cleaning or rinsing of used cuvettes.
- Individually adjustable pump-, rinse- and settling times.
- Comfortable use also for individual applications.
- Incl. power supply, support stand, tube and intake needle.
|Operation:||fully automatic via NANOCOLOR® spectrophotometer, alternatively via 1-button-control at the unit or pedal (optionally)|
|Status display:||4 LEDs|
|Pump performance:||100 ml / min|
|Max. suction height:||3 m water column|
|Max. pump height:||10 m water column|
|Protection class:||IP 41|
|Interface:||RS 232 bidirectional|
|Dimensions:||190 x 130 x 95 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 550 g|