The powerful and flexible FoodALYT Photometers cover all fields of application in UV / VIS photometry at wavelengths and are therefore ideal for daily analysis in the laboratory. The compact and light devices allow application under all (space) conditions. The structure with diode array and durable xenon light source allows a few seconds scanning over the entire wavelength range.
Several methods are already pre-programmed in the devices (e. g. in the field of DNA and protein analysis). In addition, another 90 can be stored. Besides scan, also concentration, kinetics, cell density and multi-wavelength measurements can be performed. The optical setup allows measurements without cover and enables easy handling. The results can be easily and quickly exported and comfortably edited, depending on the individually chosen equipment via Bluetooth, SD-Card, USB or printer. Details, e. g. how to clean the easily removable cell holder make the FoodALYT Photometer a great companion in any laboratory.
The FoodALYT Photometers are particularly distinguished by their high flexibility, robustness, ease of use and excellent value for money.
- Compact design, easy to transport.
- Low maintenance costs.
- 3-year warranty on xenon lamp.
- Modes of operation: % transmission, extinction, concentration.
- Internal basic software for scan, standard curve, kinetics and multi-wavelength.
- Pre-stored methods for life science applications: DNA, RNA, oligo, protein-direct UV, BCA, Bradford, Lowry, biuret and cell density measurement.
- Large LCD display.
- Storage for up to 90 methods.
- Cell holder for 10 mm rectangular cuvettes.
- USB cable and print via computer (PC) software to allow data storage / printout via any Windows computer.
- Optional: flexible data export via Bluetooth, SD-Card, USB or built-in printer.
The combination with the Hellma Tray Cell opens a new dimension of small volume measurement. The TrayCell is a fibre-optic ultra-micro cell designed for the UV / Vis micro volume analysis of DNA/RNA and proteins. The TrayCell is designed for measurements e. g. of DNA / RNA or protein samples and enables highly accurate analysis of extremely small samples with remarkable reproducibility. The dimensions of the TrayCell are equivalent to a standard cuvette.
- Different path lengths: standard 1 and 0.2 mm (optional 2 and 0.1 mm).
- Very small volumes from 0.5 to 10 µl.
- Very high dynamic range from 2 to 10000 ng / µl dsDNA.
- No sample dilution necessary.
- No sample evaporation.
- Sample recovery possible.
- Easy to use and clean.
|Wavelength range:||190 to 1100 nm|
190 to 900 nm (Photometer Bio)
|Photometric measuring range:||0 to 2.5 A|
|Light source:||pulsed xenon|
|Spectral bandwidth:||5 nm|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||26 x 39 x 10 cm|