For use either with analog or Memosens sensors.
- Robust enclosure, protected against strong jets of water; IP 67 / IP 66 protection, high-tensile polymer housing, resistant to impact and chemicals.
- Extremely flat.
- Constructed for a firm grip.
- Smooth membrane keypad.
- Integrated sensor quiver protects the sensor from drying out.
- Integrated protective cover protects the display and also serves as benchtop stand.
- Calimatic automatically recognises the right buffer; safe and clearly guided calibration at the press of a button.
- 10 buffer sets to choose from.
- Simultaneous pH- / mV- and temperature display.
- Automatic device test at power-on.
- Sensoface sensor monitoring.
- Temperature detection with automatic recognition of Pt 1000 / NTC 30 kohm.
- 1000 operating hours on just 4 AA batteries.
- Battery indicator.
- Auto switch-off.
- EMC design.
Digital Memosens sensors: with its good galvanic isolation the Memosens prevents interferences, allowing straightforward and safe measurements even with most difficult potentials. The sensors can be easily handled under adverse conditions - you can even connect them under water.Applications:
Most versatile hazardous and safe-area applications, such as in industry, in the lab, for environmental protection, food processing, as well as water or waste-water treatment.
|Ambient temperature:||- 10 to + 55 °C|
|Transport- / storage temperature:||- 25 to + 70 °C|
|Relative humidity:||0 to 95 %, short-term condensing allowed|
|Housing material:||PA12 GF30 + TPE|
|Dimensions:||approx. 132 x 156 x 30 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 500 g|
The world's only portable device for pH measurement with ATEX approval for measurements up to zone 0/1. Ideal for applications in the process industry. Direct on-site testing of process measuring points. It is compatible with almost all analog and Memosens process pH sensors. The MemoLog function allows the user to log calibration data from various Memosens measuring points, which can then be easily transferred to a computer via the standard USB connection. The Paraly SW 112 software enables user-friendly management of all recorded data.
The data logger:
- Micro USB port and Paraly SW 112 software.
- Memosens sensors and analog pH sensors can be used on one device (e. g. flat-membrane sensors).
- The mineral glass display is perfectly readable even after years.
- Application in hazardous locations for measurements up to Zone 0/1.
The meter provides a data logger. Prior to use, it must be configured and then activated. The following logging types can be selected:
- Manual logging by pressing the softkey.
- Time-controlled logging at a fixed interval.
- Signal-controlled logging of measured value and temperature.
- Combined time- and signal-controlled logging.
The data logger records up to 5000 entries, which can be assigned to different measuring points (TAGs) and annotations.
|For technical data see attached PDF!|