For use either with analog or Memosens sensors.
- Robust enclosure, protected against strong jets of water; IP 67 / IP 66 protection, high-tensile polymer housing, resistant to impact and chemicals.
- Extremely flat.
- Constructed for a firm grip.
- Smooth membrane keypad.
- Integrated sensor quiver protects the sensor from drying out.
- Integrated protective cover protects the display and also serves as benchtop stand.
- Calimatic automatically recognises the right buffer; safe and clearly guided calibration at the press of a button.
- 10 buffer sets to choose from.
- Simultaneous pH- / mV- and temperature display.
- Automatic device test at power-on.
- Sensoface sensor monitoring.
- Temperature detection with automatic recognition of Pt 1000 / NTC 30 kohm.
- 1000 operating hours on just 4 AA batteries.
- Battery indicator.
- Auto switch-off.
- EMC design.
Digital Memosens sensors: with its good galvanic isolation the Memosens prevents interferences, allowing straightforward and safe measurements even with most difficult potentials. The sensors can be easily handled under adverse conditions - you can even connect them under water.Applications:
Most versatile hazardous and safe-area applications, such as in industry, in the lab, for environmental protection, food processing, as well as water or waste-water treatment.
|Ambient temperature:||- 10 to + 55 °C|
|Transport- / storage temperature:||- 25 to + 70 °C|
|Relative humidity:||0 to 95 %, short-term condensing allowed|
|Housing material:||PA12 GF30 + TPE|
|Dimensions:||approx. 132 x 156 x 30 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 500 g|
Multiparameter portable meter with additional analog pH measurement capability. For all digital Memosens pH, conductivity and oxygen sensors and for analog pH electrodes. For all Memosens parameters. Also for conventional analog sensors. The powerful Li-ion battery can be charged in the device via USB. The clear network diagram provides an at-a-glance view of the sensor condition.
The data logger:
- High-resolution colour graphic display.
- Transflective and sunlight readable.
- Li-ion battery.
- Micro USB port and Paraly SW 112 software.
- Memosens sensors and analog pH sensors can be used on one device (e. g. flat-membrane sensors).
- The mineral glass display is perfectly readable even after years.
The meter provides a data logger. Prior to use, it must be configured and then activated. The following logging types can be selected:
- Manual logging by pressing the softkey.
- Time-controlled logging at a fixed interval.
- Signal-controlled logging of measured value and temperature.
- Combined time- and signal-controlled logging.
- Threshold-controlled logging with pre-trigger.
The data logger records up to 10000 entries, which can be assigned to different measuring points (TAGs) and annotations.
|For technical data see attached PDF!|