For use either with analog or Memosens sensors.
- Robust enclosure, protected against strong jets of water; IP 67 / IP 66 protection, high-tensile polymer housing, resistant to impact and chemicals.
- Extremely flat.
- Constructed for a firm grip.
- Smooth membrane keypad.
- Integrated sensor quiver protects the sensor from drying out.
- Integrated protective cover protects the display and also serves as benchtop stand.
- Calimatic automatically recognises the right buffer; safe and clearly guided calibration at the press of a button.
- 10 buffer sets to choose from.
- Simultaneous pH- / mV- and temperature display.
- Automatic device test at power-on.
- Sensoface sensor monitoring.
- Temperature detection with automatic recognition of Pt 1000 / NTC 30 kohm.
- 1000 operating hours on just 4 AA batteries.
- Battery indicator.
- Auto switch-off.
- EMC design.
Digital Memosens sensors: with its good galvanic isolation the Memosens prevents interferences, allowing straightforward and safe measurements even with most difficult potentials. The sensors can be easily handled under adverse conditions - you can even connect them under water.Applications:
Most versatile hazardous and safe-area applications, such as in industry, in the lab, for environmental protection, food processing, as well as water or waste-water treatment.
|Ambient temperature:||- 10 to + 55 °C|
|Transport- / storage temperature:||- 25 to + 70 °C|
|Relative humidity:||0 to 95 %, short-term condensing allowed|
|Housing material:||PA12 GF30 + TPE|
|Dimensions:||approx. 132 x 156 x 30 mm|
|Weight:||approx. 500 g|
The basic version for mobile pH measurement. For routine daily measurements in laboratories and processes.
- The mineral glass display is perfectly readable even after year.
- Memosens sensors and pH sensors can be used on one device (e. g. special flat-membrane sensors).
- LCD STN 7 segment display.
|For technical data see attached PDF!|