The measurement data will be recorded for fixed wavelengths, making the BioPhotometer®
D30 the ideal device for routine applications. Data are clearly processed making the evaluation of results fast and simple while minimising the risk of mistakes. Additional assistance for the user, incl. comparative spectra that are stored in the device, offer an additional level of security. Furthermore, all relevant ratios are automatically determined for the corresponding applications.
- 10 fixed wavelengths.
- Display of purity scan for specific applications.
- Preprogrammed applications for quick start.
- Integrated application and results memory.
- Data transfer via USB interface.
- Direct printer port available.
- Xenon flash lamp with very long life time.
- Guided software process to minimise errors.
- Help box with explanation of each individual step in 5 languages.
- Compatible with microvolume measuring cells and standard cuvettes.
- Large 5.7" VGA TFT display.
|Optical system:||absorption single-beam photometer with reference beam|
|Beam receiver:||CMOS photodiodes|
|Wavelengths:||fix 230, 260, 280, 320, 340, 405, 490, 562, 595, 600 nm|
|Concentration range dsDNA:||2.5 to 1500 ng / µl|
For Eppendorf thermal printer:
for USB stick
for connecting to a PC
serial RS 232
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||295 x 400 x 150 mm|
|Mains supply:||230 V, 50 to 60 Hz|