All with one hand: select the delivery mode (gravity-delivery / blow-out) and adjust the motor speed range with the thumb; use variable button pressure for finest control of filling and delivery speed. The ergonomic handgrip weights only 190 g, perfectly balanced design - for fatigue-free pipetting even in prolonged operations.
Supplied with two battery compartment covers. A second cover to place the instrument in aniverse position on the bench, to avoid contamination of the pipette adapter.
- Ergonomic design.
- Adjustable motor speed limiter - a slower speed setting allows even more sensitive control of filling and dispensing rates for lower volume pipettes.
- A flashing LED indicates recharging of the storage battery.
- Approx. 8 h of continuous pipetting (with a 10 ml pipette) without recharging.
- Direct outlet of liquid vapours protects against corrosion to ensure long instrument life.
- A 0.2 µm hydrophobic membrane filter and a built-in check valve protect against liquid penetrating.
- Perfect fit for glass and plastic pipettes from 0.1 to 200 ml.
Each pipette controller is supplied with nickel-metal hydride battery, 2 battery compartment covers, wall support, AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz) and 2 spare membrane filters 0.2 µm, sterile.