ULC / MS UR grade solvents for the demanding analysis, especially for the high-resolution UHPLC with Agilent RR 1200, Waters UPLC and similar systems. ecommended by the manufacturers, proven in the analytics.
- Microfiltered < 0,1 µm.
- Evaporation residues min. < 1 ppm.
- Low gradient drift.
- Lowest ionic background.
- The stability of the linearity at UV wavelengths increases in comparison to classic LC-MC solvents.
- Without annoying 'plasticisers'.
- Germ-free and apyrogenic.
- Stable base line.
- Higher reproducibility.
- Reduce the optimisation efforts.
- The detection signals are more reliable.
- They reduce the costs thanks to longer operating times: less contamination and blockages; and avoid misinterpretations.
- Uniformity of product batches:
Inert bottling with new packaging technology, stable shelf life; quality assurance / control per bottle.