The rotary evaporators RV 10 basic / digital / control are equipped with an integrated HB 10 heating bath. Available with vertical glassware, either coated or uncoated.
- Heating bath with adjustable safety circuit, 'stand alone' operation is possible, pivoting safety hood as accessory.
- Safe and simple operation by means of ergonomically shaped control unit in the front.
- Motorised lift (stroke 140 mm) with 'safety stop' function, if the power cuts out the evaporator flask is automatically lifted out of the heating bath.
- Adjustable end position recognition to protect the glass from breaking.
- Smooth start from 100 min-1.
- Digital speed display.
- Rotates clockwise and counterclockwise in interval operation for the drying process.
- Heats up quickly because of optimised bath volumes.
- Timer function for time lapse control.
- Push-off mechanism to loosen tightly fitting flasks.
- Suitable for DIN EN 12697-3 (asphalt test for hot asphalt).
- 5 year warranty after registration.
- Brushless DC drive motor.
|Speed range:||20 to 280 min-1|
|Cooling surface:||1200 cm2|
|Motor rating input:||50 W|
|Head angle adjustable:||0 to 45°|
|Stroke displacement:||140 mm, motorised|
|Setting of lower end stop:||60 mm, contact-free|
|Temperature range:||RT - 180 °C|
|Heating power:||1300 W|
|Dimensions without glassware (W x D x H):||530 x 410 x 570 mm|
|Permisable ambient temperature:||5 to 40 °C|
|Protection class acc. to DIN EN 60529:||IP 20|
The RV 10 control the flagship of the IKA®
rotary evaporator line. It comes with convincing features like colour graphic display operation, integrated vacuum controller, cooling water management and sophisticated safety features. The RV 10 control is designed for safe, efficient and economical operation. The automated management of vacuum levels as well as cooling water makes for an optimal distilling experience. Operating the unit through the color graphic display quickly leads the user to where he wants to be. The condenser unit has special designed glass tubes that utilize the 1500 cm2
surface extremely efficient. The RV 10 control allows the user to program up to 10 individual procedures. Additional features such as smooth start, left-right interval or timer function capability support the user in their daily lab work. Another important aspect of the RV 10 control are the sophisticated safety features. The motorised lift has an automated lift-out function in case of power outage to prevent superheating of the solvent. Safety temperature circuits can be set individually. Dry-run protection, adjustable lower end stop and lock function of bath setting complete the line of safety features. Furthermore, IKA®
offers a choice of coated glassware for increased safety needs. The RS232 interface allows for remote control via the "labworldsoft" software. The heating bath is controlled via the IR interface from the main unit.
- Universal water / oil heating bath.
- Integrated vacuum controller.
- Colour graphic display operation.
- Optimised bath volume for fast heat-up times.
- Highly efficient 1500 cm2 condenser.
- Rugged design.
- Ergonomically placed handles on the heating bath.
- Intuitive operation through graphic display.
- Programme function of up to 10 individual procedures.
- Smooth start.
- Left-right interval.
- Timer function.
- Dry-run protection.
- Safety temperature circuits.
- Lower-end stop.
- Choice of coated glassware.
- Push-off mechanism to loosen tight fitted glassware.
- Easy and safe operation due to ergonomical design of the user interface.
- Digital interface for remote control.
- Multi language.
- USB and RS232 interface.
- Automated management of cooling water.
- Automated venting after process end.
- Automated management of heating bath controls.