Heating - mixing: to simplify lab routines. These customised systems with installed thermoblocks are suited for regular work with 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0 ml reaction vessels as well as for plates (MTP and DWP). Various application possibilities in the temperature range of 4 up to 100 °C.
ThermoMixer F0.5, F1.5 and F2.0:
- Simple and intuitive operation using predefined temperature keys (37, 42, 56 and 95 °C).
- Improved temperature homogeneity with the ThermoTop®.
- Thermomixer with installed thermoblock for 0.5, 1.5 resp. 2.0 ml
- Efficient mixing up to 1500 min-1 thanks to 2DMix-Control and anti-spill technology.
- Applications: bacterial growth, enzyme reactions, denaturation of DNA, RNA and proteins, lysis reactions at 100 °C, labeling of nucleic acids and proteins, proteinase K digestion of cells and tissues.
- Customised for plates.
- Efficient mixing up to 2000 min-1 thanks to 2DMix-Control and anti-spill technology.
- Applications: enzyme reactions, bacterial growth, resuspending of pellets, lysis reactions at 100 °C, mixing of protein quantification assays, ELISA assay.
|Basic application:||heating, mixing|
|Temperature control range:||4 to + 100 °C|
|Lowest / highest settings:||1 °C / 100 °C|
|Max. temperature accuracy:||± 0.5 °C at 20 to 45 °C (ThermoMixer™ F0.5, F1.5 and F2.0)|
± 1 °C at 20 to 45 °C (ThermoMixer™ FP)
|Temperature homogeneity:||max. ± 0.5 °C at 20 to 45 °C (across all positions on all SmartBlocks™)|
|Max. heating rate:||11 °C / min (ThermoMixer™ F0.5, F1.5 and F2.0)|
18 °C / min (ThermoMixer™ FP)
|Mixing frequency:||300 to 1500 min-1 (ThermoMixer™ F0.5, F1.5 and F2.0)|
300 to 2000 min-1 (ThermoMixer™ FP)
|Mixing stroke in Ø:||3 mm|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||20.6 x 30.4 x 13.1 cm|
|Weight:||6.2 kg (ThermoMixer™ F0.5)|
6.0 kg (ThermoMixer™ F1.5)
6.3 kg (ThermoMixer™ F2.0)
5.8 kg (ThermoMixer™ FP)
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V ± 10 %, 50 to 60 Hz, 200 W|