Heating - mixing - cooling: the Eppendorf ThermoMixer®
C combines unique mixing performance with excellent temperature control to consistently guarantee dependable and reproducible test results. Assay results can be improved by mixing and samples be incubated at the same time.
- Very good mixing performance due to unique 2DMix-Control technology.
- Prevent condensation and improve temperature homogeneity with Eppendorf ThermoTop®.
- Ergonomic design and optimised features acc. to the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®.
- 13 different Eppendorf SmartBlocks™ are available: max. flexibility for use of all common vessels and plate formats.
- Simple and intuitive operation of the menu.
- Fast and simple access to the most frequently used mixing / temperature parameters.
- Eppendorf QuickRelease™: ergonomic and simple exchange of Eppendorf SmartBlocks™.
- Digital display.
- High stability and low footprint.
- 20 programme slots available, 5 programme keys (pre-defined, rewritable), up to 4 programme levels programmable.
- Anti-spill technology.
- Short mix.
- Intervall mix.
- Time / temp mode.
- Pause function.
- USB interface.
Plasmid / RNA / DNA purification, cDNA synthesis, enzymatic reactions (e. g. DNA restriction digestion, proteinase K digestion, ligation), denaturation of DNA, RNA and proteins, bacterial growth, lysis reactions at 100 °C.
|Basic application:||heating, mixing, cooling|
|Temperature control range:||- 15 to + 100 °C|
|Lowest / highest settings:||1 °C / 100 °C|
|Max. temperature accuracy:||± 0.5 °C (at 20 to 45 °C)|
|Temperature homogeneity:||max. ± 0.5 °C at 20 to 45 °C (across all positions on all Eppendorf SmartBlocks™)|
|Max. heating rate:||6 °C / min|
|Max. cooling rate:||2.5 °C / min between 100 °C and RT|
|Mixing frequency:||300 to 3000 min-1 (across all positions on all Eppendorf SmartBlocks™)|
|Mixing stroke in Ø:||3 mm|
|Timer:||15 s to 99:30 h, continuous|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||20.6 x 30.4 x 13.1 cm|
|Mains supply:||220 to 240 V ± 10 %, 50 to 60 Hz, 200 W|